Scroll down to check out our year round and seasonal Adventure offerings!
BKB X Homage - $645/week $129/single day (when offered) *Ages 7-14 yrs
You wanted more adventure, and now you’ve got it! Brooklyn Boulders is proud to announce that BKB X Homage is back with full weeks of rock climbing, skateboarding, high and low team building elements, art and crafts, lunch and open play at Douglass Greene Park and more! Each day begins at 9:00am and ends at 4:00pm (early drop off at 8:30am) *Gear rental included; Extended Day available at both facilities
• High and low team building elements
• A BKB X Homage partnership tee!
• Open play at the newly renovated Thomas Green Park!
• “Skatepark etiquette” and falling clinic
• Board assembly and maintenance clinic plus a “make your own sticker” crafts project for boards/helmets
• As much climbing and skating as your rock-star can handle! • Gear rental at both facilities included!
• Sibling discounts automatically applied to bookings of two or more!
What is Homage? The Homage Skateboard Academy is an indoor skateboarding education center, located in the Gowanus neighborhood of Brooklyn offering a variety of programs: from lessons and birthday parties to after-school and summer programs. Our training facility is outfitted with a variety of ramps, making it fun and instructional for children and adults of all skill levels. Come give the Homage Skateboard Academy a try, and you’ll see that there’s nothing like it all of New York City.
BKB Adventures – $539/week $109/single day (when offered)
Adventure Weeks are Brooklyn Boulders’ most popular kids program for ages five through twelve! Packed with a full week of bouldering, top-roping, low and high team building elements and other challenge course obstacles, we’ll keep your kid engaged week after week; all summer long! Each day begins at 9:00am and ends at 3:30pm (early drop off at 8:30am) *Gear rental included; Extended Day available! Highlights: • New challenge course elements each week! • Make your own BKB T-shirt! • Outdoor recess at the newly renovated Douglass Green Park! • 2 snacks/day + 2 BKB Adventures Tees • Pizza party Fridays! • As much climbing as your rock-star can handle! • Empowering skills that will last a lifetime • Sibling discounts automatically applied to bookings of two or more! Our Staff: Our staff members are all experienced climbers with more than enough energy to keep your kids psyched for the whole week. This isn’t your typical babysitter-type staff, our 1:5 ratio allows the counselors to get to know their kids, make sure their needs are met and create memories with them that will last forever.
BKB X Trail Blazers - $1025/week - food, transportation and excursions included!
Experience, unplug, and climb with this week-long outdoor adventure program for youth ages 9-13!
We start our adventure with team building, indoor climbing, and pizza close to home at Brooklyn Boulders. Then the group takes off to Trail Blazers where they get to ‘rough it’, living in canvas tee-pees and other outdoor shelters and experiencing the great outdoors! After a day of enjoying camp activities such as swimming and boating, archery, mountain biking and more, BKB X Trail Blazers will prepare for a 3 day hiking and climbing excursion in the Delaware Water Gap Recreation Area and Alamuchy State Park. On their ‘vagabond’ they will camp out, while putting their newly acquired climbing skills to the test on real outdoor rock walls. Like any good outdoor adventure, campers will cook meals over a camp fire, sing songs, make friends that last a lifetime…and did we mention s’mores?
If you have any questions about the BKB Adventures you see on this page, please email Ashton, our Youth Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Booking and Cancellation Policy
• EVERY participant must have a waiver signed. If the participant is under 18 years, their waiver MUST be signed by their parent or legal guardian. To submit or download the waiver, please follow this link: WAIVER • Please note that we have a 48 hour cancellation policy. This means, if you attempt to cancel or reschedule less than 48 hours before the class, there will be NO refunds. Before 48 hours, you may receive a full refund. • Dress comfortably in clothes that will not restrict your movement. We offer snacks and beverages in our retail store, but feel free to bring your own. Lockers are available for your use, but please bring a lock as we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Classes at Brooklyn Boulders begin promptly at their scheduled time. Participants who arrive more than 15 minutes late for a class (5 minutes for Learn to Boulder) may not be guaranteed admission to the class. NOTE: WE DO NOT ALLOW ONLINE BOOKING FOR DAY-OF CLASSES. IF YOU ARE TRYING TO BOOK A CLASS FOR TODAY OR ARE LOOKING FOR MEMBER PRICING, PLEASE CALL THE GYM AT 347-834-9066 AND ASK FOR AVAILABILITY. *All of BKB’s program staff are mandated reporter trained and CPR, AED and First Aid certified We look forward to seeing you!